2019年7月10日水曜日

Rain,Rain,Rain

Faye's bike hits the dog. Faye falls off her bike. "Oh, no! My bike!" she says.
She sees the station. She goes to the bike rack. Faye puts her bike in the bike rack. She looks at the clock. It's now 8:45. "Good", she thinks. "The station is there." Faye goes into the station. 
"But where's the train?" she thinks. A man says, "There are no train today." She sees a tree in front of the train.She thinks, "Oh, the bus! The bus goes to the school!" She runs to the bus station, but the bus is leaving. "Wait for me!" she says. But the bus does not wait.


This book is very interesting. Unfortunately, bad things happen to her again and again. I think she is poor. Finally, the school is closed, because it is the holiday. I don't like rains too. These days, it rains a lot. I hate this climate. I want weather to be fine.

1 件のコメント:

英語教育演習Ⅱa

  Three men in a boat Three middle-class men felt that they needed a rest and planned a vacation from Kingston to Oxford by boat. I should h...