2020年10月7日水曜日

英語教育講義②

  Although I wrote the blog in Japanese last week, I will write this in English.

  Today's topic was about "motivation". As I said in class, I had studied English for Center Exam alone in my class, when I was a high school student. I had been sad, but a teacher who graduated from Kyoto University stuied with me. He have often said that studying is interesting. I came to think so too. Originally I am a very curious man. As I said to Yoshi sensei last year, I work at a sport shop and I would have to change the strings of tennis and badminton rackets. It was from my curiousity. Now that I can change them, I would like to do more things at my part-time job.

  As to studying, I would often be curious, and I would like to know all things about studying. I dislike that there are things which I can't do. So I would like to manage to do all thing as much as I can. It is not only about studying but about working.

  The idea I make students curious and inspire them is to teach them that studying is very interesting. It is just thing all I can do for students, I think.

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I agree. The best way to learn something is to like it. Let's figure out how to make people believe that getting to know something is a great pleasure. (Koyo Ogawa)

    返信削除
  2. Being curious is important. What are you curious about now? I hope you can make efforts to use English to find out more about the things you are curious about.

    返信削除

英語教育演習Ⅱa

  Three men in a boat Three middle-class men felt that they needed a rest and planned a vacation from Kingston to Oxford by boat. I should h...